Here's the recipe for you👇🏻
🍒 Cherry Coconut Filling🍒
1 ½ cup pitted cherries
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup maple syrup
250 g shredded coconut
🍫 Chocolate Coating 🍫
200 g @locolovechocolate Nirvana Chocolate Bar
1 Tbsp coconut oil
Line a 20 cm tin with baking paper.
1. Add cherries, maple syrup, coconut oil and shredded coconut to a food processor and process until well combined.
2. Press the mixture down with your hands or with the back of a spoon to make it level and set in the freezer for 30 minutes until hard.
3. Slice the cherry coconut mixture into squares and put them back in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate.
4. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
5. Take the cherry coconut bites out of the freezer. Dip each square into chocolate, return to freezer to set the chocolate for 10 min. Enjoy!
Did you know we used to have a Cherry Ripe flavour? It was called, Sour Cherry & Coconut. It had a layer of raspberry white chocolate and was SO GOOD. Do you think we should bring it back? 😍