CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT POPSICLES by @marinadwright ✨These popsicles are kind of magic...
1 ½ can coconut milk
½ cup cacao powder (I used @locolovechocolate Holy Cacao which is a combination of cacao and medicinal mushrooms)
½ cup hazelnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup coconut sugar
125 gr chocolate (I used @locolovechocolate chocolate nirvana)
¼ cup crushed hazelnuts
- Blend the coconut milk, cacao powder, hazelnuts, vanilla, and coconut sugar in a high-speed blender.
- Pour the mixture evenly between your moulds. Insert sticks and freeze overnight.
- Place chopped chocolate into a heat proof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water. Melt completely and remove from the heat.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run them under hot water for 30 seconds and then gently pull on the popsicle sticks.
- Dip each popsicle into the melted chocolate and sprinkle chopped hazelnuts. Place the popsicles back on a lined tray and put it in the freezer for another 10 minutes to set. Enjoy!