🍫 Makes: 6 cakes 🍫
The base is made using the following ingredients;
- 1 cup raw organic activated almonds
- 8 medjool dates
- 2-3 tbs rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup @locolovechocolate Holy Cacao Powder
Instruction: Blend in a High powered blender until ingredients are dough like. Press a thin layer into the base of silicone cup cake moulds.
🍦Ingredients for the Ice Cream layer 🍦
- 200g firm biodynamic or organic plain tofu
- 1/2 cup pure maple or rice malt syrup
- 1 cup nut or coconut milk
- A full block (3.1 ounces ) @locolovechocolate Nirvana chocolate (melt)
1. Place all ingredients into blender and blend for a few minutes until very smooth, creamy and lump free.
2. Pour into a small bowl and fold in melted chocolate.
3. Pour over bases and freeze for 6+ hours.
Serve and enjoy!